Schenectady City School District Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Schenectady City School District Forum

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandra

What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000 Empty
PostSubject: What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000   What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 5:28 am

Can the approximate $50,000 the school district will save if the managerial position with the employee susppended is replaced with someone who does not work extra hours be used to somehow increase the diversity of IB and AP classes?

Last edited by Sandra on Thu 12 Mar 2009, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete title for post)
Back to top Go down
Mr.NHK

What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000   What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 5:45 pm

Sandra wrote:
Can the approximate $50,000 the school district will save if the managerial position with the employee susppended is replaced with someone who does not work extra hours be used to somehow increase the diversity of IB and AP classes?

Sandra, can I ask why you are soo pressed about demorgraphics?

To the admin: What I wanted to ask was , Could this amount of around $50,000 be used to keep a teacher in the district? There was a mention of cutting back across the whole board.
Back to top Go down
Sandra

PostSubject: Re: What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000   What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 7:20 pm

Mr.NHK wrote:
Sandra wrote:

Sandra, can I ask why you are soo pressed about demorgraphics?

To the admin: What I wanted to ask was , Could this amount of around $50,000 be used to keep a teacher in the district? There was a mention of cutting back across the whole board.

Since the discussion board is limited to "budget" items, I do not know if I can share why I am so concerned about demographics but hope the budget next year has funding focused on narrowing the graduation rate differences and NCLB results for different groups of students so eventually all students in Schenectady are successful.

Admin: if my response was not targeted enough to a budget focus, please accept my apologies. I am striving to follow the new rules for the board and work within your set guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000   What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000 Empty

Back to top Go down

What will the OT savings from Facilities Director position be used for - $50,000
Page 1 of 1