Schenectady City School District Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Schenectady City School District Forum

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is the school board going to review Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandra

Is the school board going to review  Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci Empty
PostSubject: Is the school board going to review Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci   Is the school board going to review  Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 6:10 am

Is the school board going to take the time to really try to find out how many complaints were made about Raucci and how they were handled by the HR Director? Is the board going to try to find out how the Superintendent could have been blind to all of this for the last five years?
Back to top Go down
sm12

Is the school board going to review  Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci Empty
PostSubject: agate chapter   Is the school board going to review  Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 11:34 am

I just wanted to add that I would be interested as well in doing something for the Gifted and talented. My son is involved with young scholars, and is his second year, however I also think its a great idea to reach out to other children who excel in other areas.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sandra

PostSubject: Re: Is the school board going to review Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci   Is the school board going to review  Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 12:02 pm

sm12 wrote:
I just wanted to add that I would be interested as well in doing something for the Gifted and talented. My son is involved with young scholars, and is his second year, however I also think its a great idea to reach out to other children who excel in other areas.

thanks

SM12
Sorry for being confused but what does this have to do with the terrible working conditions the facilities staff may have experienced over the years, the alleged threats that were made to some staff members, the relationship between Mr. Raucci and the HR Director and Superintendent and how Schenectady is once again in the paper for something so negative? I respect the need for GT programming but this thread has nothing to do with gifted and talented education, but is focused on the need for Schenectady staff to have a safe working environment where threats, coercion, and alleged terroristic acts are not tolerated.
Back to top Go down
sm12

PostSubject: sandra-   Is the school board going to review  Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 2:40 pm

I had thought I was adding a comment to the Gifted and talented program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the school board going to review Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci   Is the school board going to review  Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the school board going to review Superintendent and HR Directors involvement with Raucci
Page 1 of 1