Schenectady City School District Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Schenectady City School District Forum

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Safety Notice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not a howe dad

School Safety Notice Empty
PostSubject: School Safety Notice   School Safety Notice EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009, 5:10 pm

Mr. Superintendent,

You stated Monday on your newscast that there was a school safety notice going home with the children.
My children attend two different schools and I haven't received anything.

No one I have talked to have received any.
You cannot just rely on this website to get information out!
Back to top Go down
Fitzmama2

PostSubject: Re: School Safety Notice   School Safety Notice EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009, 10:31 pm

I believe that the notice went home to the students who attend MPMS because that is where the district offices are located.

I do agree that while it would have been nice to have every student receive the notice especially since the person in question was in charge of all district facilities and most likely had access to all of the buildings, they probably decided against it due to the cost of duplicating the notices for the entire district.
Back to top Go down
Not a howe dad

PostSubject: Re: School Safety Notice   School Safety Notice EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:13 pm

Thank you. I didn't realize while listening to the press conference that because Mr. Raucci's Office was only located at Mt.Pleasant ,where the device was found, and despite that he had access to all the schools buildings, that only the MPMS would be notified.
Thanks for you response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Safety Notice   School Safety Notice Empty

Back to top Go down

School Safety Notice
Page 1 of 1